iFLOAT CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your agreement with iFloat Medispa for a iFloat Club Membership subscription plan. By choosing to purchase a iFloat Club Membership subscription plan you accept these supplementary Terms and Conditions. These supplementary Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the General Conditions of Service and Sale, which can be accessed here: Legal Section.
1. Membership benefits at iFloat Medispa begins immediately after the first payment but please allow 14 days after your payment is received to receive your welcome pack and membership confirmation.
2. We have a limited number of memberships available at any time so reserve the right to freeze applications till a space becomes available.
3. Members’ must show their membership registration at checkout to receive their benefits. Benefits are only available to the named member and are only available on treatments at list price.
5. Discount is not available on special promotions unless specified and is not available on any treatment carried out by a third party such as botox/fillers.
6. Payments will be charged to your Credit Card on a recurring monthly basis.
7. iFloat Medispa reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time – members’ will be notified in advance of any changes.
8. iFloat Medispa reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership with an imidiate effect when a member is not abiding by the terms and conditions.
9. There’s a £5 charge for any lost Membership card that have to be replaced
10. If a Member has treatments costing more than the balance in the Credit account, the difference is payable at the time of the treatment.
11. Treatments are subject to availability, so we recommend that for peak times such as weekends, treatments are booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
12. iFloat Club Credit is not refundable or transferrable but you can purchase vouchers and pay for treatments for other people using your balance although no discount will apply.
13. iFloat Medispa reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time – members will be notified in advance of any changes.
14. iFloat Medispa reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership when a member is not abiding by the terms and conditions.
15. We reserve the right to refuse any treatment on medical grounds and/or if we consider it inappropriate in our professional opinion.
16. Failure to attend for a pre-booked treatment without notifying us, in accordance with our Cancellation Policy, will result in the payment for the appointment being deducted from your iFloat Club Credit.
17. How much is it?
The amount you pay will vary depending on the subscription plan you select and will be fixed on a monthly basis.
18. When are payments due?
The first monthly fee is due at the time you sign up to the iFloat Club Membership subscription plan. The monthly fee is to be paid by credit/debit card. The subsequent monthly fees will be payable every month on the same day of the month as when your subscription was activated if you pay by credit/debit card. If you chose Direct Debit the fee will be taken on the same day of the month (+ 7 days).
19. What’s included in the iFloat Medispa membership subscription plan?
You will receive monthly credit equal to the fee you pay. Credit you are eligible for will be added to the iFloat Medispa Account that is linked to your iFloat Medispa Subscription each month within 4 days of receipt of the monthly fee in cleared funds. In addition, as a benefit for subscribing, you will also receive up to 15% discounted treatments and up to 10% product purchases.
iFloat Medispa can withdraw your membership at any time by giving one months notice. Notice can be given by email to the email account that you have given at time of signing up.